Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

One picture says it all!!!

I'm PREGNANT!!!!!
Well, I have known for about 2 weeks now!! I know, I know, I should have said something earlier, but I just was waiting for the right time. Last week Kyle and I went for the ultrasound, I was 6 weeks and 0 days. We saw and HEARD the heartbeat!!! It was the most beautiful sound that I never thought i would get to hear! God really does answer prayers. It is still really early, but I am feeling great. I have really nothing to complain about. Sometime I start to feel BIG and BLOATED and that makes me nauseated!!! Another than that nothing!! We go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks and then I am going to be released to my new OB-GYN. I switched doctors because this one is much closer to the casa and Kyle's business. So soon we will not have to drive the Texas Medical Center anymore!!!!! YEA!!!!
I will keep everyone posted on what's going on...and just so everyone knows who reads my blog...I am not going to announce this on facebook just yet... I feel the ones who read my blog WANT to know what is going on...and I am just not ready to tell the 300+ friends on facebook until I am further along!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!
Love, Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! So happy for the both of you! God is AWESOME!!! We need to get together and celebrate soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So super excited!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet message on our blog! Congrats on the pregnancy!! We will definitely be keeping y'all in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete