Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

37 week doctors appointment!!!

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday for my 37 week check up, and once again, just like last week Dr. Klein called me a...."GREEN BANANA"....and for those who don't know what that is....well, I am not "ripe", not dilated, nor has Carson started his journey down, so that Kyle and I can meet him. I guess he just likes being close to his Momma! And I thought that I would have made a little progress, because last weekend was our 5th wedding anniversary, and we walk all weekend on the San Antonio Riverwalk and in Fredsrickburg. We had the best time and I got a BEAUTIFUL right handed ring from my sweet and wonderful hubby!!! I also started swimming....and still no progress!!!



So I am hoping next week Carson might show us a little sign that he might want to meet us! I will be saying my prayers for some progress!!! I will keep y'all updated and pictures to come of the nursery and my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment