Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

4 years already!

Pictures in honor of our anniversary!

Our Engagement photo

I cannot believe today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! Time really does fly by and it is just going to go by even faster. Kyle and I are going to keep it simple this year, with the new company we are trying to save money...so no gifts. Just a really yummy dinner and being together! Kyle took the day off to hang out with me and I think that is the best gift! Since he started Sun Surveying, he has not had a day off...so need less to say I was SUPER EXCITED!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Geez...has it already been that long? Happy Anniversary and many, many more!
    XOXO~Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its been 4 years!! Remember it like it was yesterday...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete