Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Finally Did It!

Well, I guess I have jumped on the ban wagon. I joined because I love reading my friends blogs. Some of my friends who are on here, I lived with for 2 years and now I feel very close to them being able to see what is going on with their families!

This is also going to be a way for me to write about what is going on with my crazy roller coaster of a life. I do not know how well I am going to do keeping up with this stuff but I am going to try!

3 comments:

  1. Great Idea, Andi! We look forward to sharing the "ups" and the "downs" on the roller coaster journey right along with you! :) We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl. I feel your pain as I have been on that roller coaster ride myself. Keep your spirits high and know that God will bless you when the time is right...Brooks and Burkley are proof. Call me if you want/need to vent...love ya!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I get to keep up with Andrea!!!! I'm really excited! I've never been a huge myspace/facebook fan, but for some reason, I just love THIS blogspot thing! Strange I know. Well - YEA - I'm excited to keep up with you again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete