Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful!!

Kyle and I have so much to be thankful for this year! We have each other, wonderful family and friends, a beautiful home and a gift that God has given us. We thank the Lord daily for finally being pregnant and giving us such a special gift! The baby is doing great, and growing like a weed! I am 13 weeks today and was told the baby was the size of a medium shrimp and approximately 3 inches long. I feel like I am already getting big, but Kyle thinks differently. But we are sooooo excited and we find out the gender on 12/30/09!!! YEA!!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, there is so much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Love, Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for 12/30/09!!! So excited for you guys. Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - where are the belly pictures?!?! Those are always the worst to take I know, but we ALL WANT TO SEE BELLY PROGRESS! SO TAKE THEM AND POST THEM DAMNIT! (LOL!) LOVE YOU and SO glad all is going so great!

    ReplyDelete