Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Spiced Up!

After an hour of playing with my blog I finally have made it festive! Everything around me was festive, except for my blog... I am not 100% happy with it. I would really like to change the way my title looks and put a banner, but I have NO idea how to do it. If anyone knows how to fix it, please leave me a comment to help me, I would appreciate it!

To all those who would like to see a belly picture I promise, I will post one soon, but I am not to excited about it! I think I just look fat right now. In two week I go to see Dr. Klein for my 16 week check up and then on December 30th.... We are going to know if it is Baby Girl or Baby Boy Sunday. My friend "J" did the "ring test" on me and it said I was having a girl??? Who knows, some of our friends say boy and others think girl....all I know is I am sooo excited to find out because then I can start shopping and finalize the name!!! I know most of you have not seen me or my belly, but I WILL post a picture and then we will have to take a poll and see who is right!!!

This week Kyle turns the BIG 3-0!!! I am excited because he thinks I have not bought him anything...and he is way wrong. I will tell y'all later what it is, just in case he read this posting.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week and Merry Christmas shopping!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. go here to learn how to customize your header...
    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/166-how-to-customize-your-tcbotb-banner.html

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete