Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's a Boy!

Birth Announcements at WiddlyTinks.com
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com




Ladies and Gentlemen.....


Introducing

Carson Deen Sunday!


Baby Carson revealed himself to us today. He was hiding his "family jewels" with his hands and then all of the sudden....there it was...ALL BOY!

This is a picture of his face


And Baby Carson's boy parts (he is going to kill me because of this one day)hehe!




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com


3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!!! I'm SO excited for you! There's nothing sweeter than a mommy's boy!!! LOVE his name too! NBow, it's time to get shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw on your baby tracker...that Carson can hear muffled sounds from the outside! Time to start jamming some Pat Green! :) I'll be sure to say "hi" to him next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete