Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You wanted it you got it!!!

The Belly Bump!
17 weeks, Christmas Eve

17 weeks and 1 day, Christmas Day! Kyle is playing with our new camera.

About 19 weeks and 2 days. I look awful in this picture!

21 weeks and 5 days


I love this necklace I have on, but it photographs terrible. It is really pretty gold metalic balls, but they glow when the flash hits it.


Today I am 24 weeks and I am going to see Dr. Klein for another ultrasound and check up. Yes, I feel like a cow, but I have started working out again!! I know you might think that I am crazy but, my energy has finally returned and it makes me feel sooooo much better! After working 12 hours shift, I get a little swollen and exercise is helping to promote circulation and decrease the swelling! Thank goodness! I really do not have any food cravings but if I am in the mood for something I want to right then and there.


Quick story....Last night I came home and my WONDERFUL hubby had done 2 loads of laundry and took the sheet off our bed, washed and dryed them! It was sooooo nice, I love sleeping on clean sheet. I wish I had someone who could wash them everyday! And it is 3 less things I have to do today, and it was such a great help! I am so very thankful to have such a nice husband!


FYI - Carson's room is about to be under construction and I am getting very excited about everything coming together. I am still up in the air if I am going to decorate with animals or fish. The bedding has no theme, it is striped, so I can put anything in the room to decorate! I love it! We ordered the furniture this weekend and it should be here in about 3-4 weeks. So I will post pictures soon of construction and the furniture!!

More to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. Well...it's about time! I've been dying to see your baby bump...and it's just as precious as I thought it would be. You better keep me posted on Mr. Carson. I need to email you so that you can see some of my new crafts that I've been making! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little man's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some baby-bump! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW - you're an adorable pregnant woman! :) You look SO happy!

    Now do a better job of updating this blog! LOL!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tram Tram!!! You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you and your growing family. Keep the updates coming. I just love keeping up with everyone, especially all of the pictures(may have something to do with our small obsession with pic taking back in the days)

    Love Ya!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete