Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

15 weeks to GO!!!!

Well, today I am 25 weeks...I cannot believe how fast my pregnancy is going. Last week we went for other ultrasound, because on our 18 week ultrasound the placenta was not visualized well. So we got the see CARSON again!!! It is so much fun seeing him on the flat screen! We got some of his stat and I am still in SHOCK!!!

Carson's head is already 6 cm, he weights 1 lb 12 oz and is measuring 9 days early! What a BIG BOY!!! I am still due on June 3rd and everything is progressing very well. I was a little worried about how big he already is but Dr. Klein said some women are on the 6 pound baby track and some are on the 10 pound track...well guess which one I am on...you are right, the 10 POUND TRACK!!!! I think I am getting nervous about how big he is because of gestational diabetes. But I was 9lb 4oz at birth and my momma did not have it...so we will see! I am keeping my fingers crossed that do not have gestational diabetes. In 3 weeks I will be doing my glucose tolerance testing... oh what fun....drinking pure sugar!!!

More pictures of the belly bump and room construction coming soon!!

More to come soon!

1 comment: