Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

I need your help!!!!

HELP!!!!

My wonderful friends are planning me a baby shower that is in 2 weeks. I want to get them a hostess gift but I really don't know what to do....Do ya'll have any ideas out there????? Please leave a comment and tell me what you have been given as a hostess or what you have given your hostess. I am really at a lost on this one. I usually have good ideas but the prego brain is blocked!! hehe!I have 6 really wonderful girls throwing the shower so...let you imaginations help me!!!!

I appreciate ANY ideas you have!!!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. How about a gift certificate for a pedicure??
    Every girl loves pedicures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done personalized stationary, monogrammed aprons, fancy chocolate w/ starbucks gift cards. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete