Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

2 days past...

Well, I am 2 days past my due date and really nothing is happening. Yes, I do feel contractions, but they are only about 4-6 an hour, yes-I have been walking like crazy, yes -I have eaten spicy food and fresh pineapple, and yes-I have done the "deed"..hehe.

On Wednesday, when Kyle and I went to the Dr. Klein, he said that I was 1cm dilated and 70-80% effaced. He said that if I was not in labor by June 10th he would induce me. So, that same day my friend who is an L & D nurse at the hospital where I will deliver ask Dr. Klein, "So, are you going to induce Andrea soon" and his response was..."Not with that cervix." hehe Dr. Klein....So I am nesting...I guess you could say. I have organized my laundry room and 4 cabinets in my kitchen....I made room for all of Carons's bottles, spoons, forks, knives, bowls and anything else kitchen related. Now I am going to attack the hall closet, I started last night but have not finished. I am also going to bake cookies for the nurse at the hospital...because I am sure I am going to be a bad patient...(nurse make the worse patients) and also make snacks for Kyle and our family while they are waiting for Carson to make his grand entrance.

We are going to look at cars tonight with my mother-in-law. She is here also waiting for Carson to come (she lives 5 hours away). She is in the market....so what a better way to walk!! I will keep you up-to date on "Has she gone into labor yet!" process. Enjoy your Saturday, I am going to go finish nesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment