Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Date Night



Tonight was our last date as a family of 2. Tomorrow Dr. Klein is inducing me at 7:30 in the morning. We went to one of our favorite restaurants...PAPPASITO'S!!! I love it and I got my Mexican food fix! So we will be getting up bright and early to head to the hospital. I hope my induction goes well... I am very nervous that it could lead to a c-section, but I am continuing to pray that all goes well for Carson and me. Kyle and I will keep everyone up to date! We are sooooo excited to meet our little miracle baby. Cannot believe after 2 1/2 years of trying, the day has finally come. I thank God everyday!



1 comment:

  1. Andrea, everything will be just fine today, you will be in my thoughts and prayers every minute : )

    ReplyDelete