Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Introducing Carson Deen Sunday!!!

Carson Deen Sunday arrived into the world on June 11, 2010 at 6:25 pm. Weighting 9 lbs exactly and 21 inches long! He is a big boy and is doing great!!!

Sorry it has taken this long to post picture and start blogging, but I am learning how to take care of a newborn beautiful baby, keep a house somewhat clean...and on top of that BLOG!!! I am impressed about all of you Mommy's out there...and blogging. I did try about 3 times to post but the picture would not upload. And it still will only let me upload this one picture...IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Carson is wonderful today he is already 3 1/2 weeks old. And I will definitely post more pictures for the past holidays and doctors stats!!


More to come soon!

Love,
Kyle, Andrea and Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment