Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

2 week wait...

one of the hardest things I have done....I was a Kilgore College Rangerette, high kicking in 100 degree...which seems so easy now compared to this!!

In nurse school they teach us about this feeling you get when you know something is going to happen...it is called impending doom. And I guess this is how I feel right now (like something bad is going to happen)...I don't know why, I am trying so hard to keep a positive attitude, I know things happen for a reason, I pray all the time. I pray to Mother Mary, I pray to the Lord, I thank God for all of the wonderful things and blessings in my life, and I know what is going to happen, will happen, what is done, is done....but

THIS WAITING REALLY SUCKS!!!

Of course, when I am sitting at work, I google every little symptom I have. I even had to call the nurse about one thing...one funny thing we talk about, I told her that I really don't feel pregnant, and she said, "if I had a crystal ball for every time someone told me that and they were pregnant and then when people say they have every symptom of pregnancy and they were not pregnant, I would be rich!" I guess that made me feel a little better... I am just getting impatient. Kyle is out of town this weekend in Washington D.C., playing golf with his sister. But the will be back early Sunday morning. So until then I am sitting by myself thinking about everything...I need something that is really going to take my mine off of this...any suggestions? So, I guess I am done venting! And no, it really did not make me feel any better.

But, I do love God and trust in Him that he has a plan. I just wish I knew what it was and I would calm down a bit!Thank you to all for listening to me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!

Love,
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Andrea, I am thinking about you! Just know that what is meant to be, will be and trust the Lord that whatever that is for your life, is the right decision.

    Love you!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over and hang out with me :) God works in mysterious ways only he knows why he has placed you in this position but don't lose hope! He knows you are strong enough to handle all this. These words have helped me so much. I am serious you can come over whenever.

    love ya!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, everything will work out perfectly. I have some church friends who just went through this exact same thing and they are pregnant with twins! Be patient, you know that He works in mysterious ways. You need to get into a good book and relax!! I am thinking about you and praying for you everyday!
    Emily ( Bell)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...I can soooooo relate to this and I know how you feel. Just try to relax and know that God has a plan!!! Praying those numbers are high tomorrow. You better call me and let me know one way or the other. Love ya!

    Hay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still praying for you. You are a strong women, and have proven this many times. This is just one more test of faith. Hang in there, and remember to"Keep your Fork"

    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete