Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stimulated Baby!!!

I went to the doctor this morning and after the ultrasound tech left the room, I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of the screen!!! The numbers next to the words "Rt Ovary" and "Lt Ovary" are all of my EGGS!!! That right count'em up!! There are allmost 30 oocytes!!! So the nurse call me and told me to stop one of the injection and they will see me on Tuesday for another ultrasound!!! So we are getting close to the egg retrievial!! YEA!!! There is only one bad thing about this...I feel like I am holding a ton of rocks in my lower abdomen, which is making me very crampy. But I am willing to do whatever as you all know!

Hope everyone is having a great wekend...I am back to work tomorrow... :( oh the life of a nurse!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! How exciting!!!! My fingers are crossed than ever!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! Congratulations! So happy for you!!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo...you know how to grow some eggs don't you. I feel like I'm reliving this all over again. It's a long journey (as you know) but it is So worth it in the end. Please, please, please keep me posted on everything and call me if you have any questions or just want to talk. Good luck girlie! Oh, and continue to take pictures (you will want them one day...I love looking back at all of mine)! Prayers coming your way! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete