Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let the fun begin...

Hello everyone!

I just want y'all to know, the In Vitro process has begun! To keep everyone updated on the process on in vitro, last month I start taking birth control pills and 1 injection in the middle of the month everyday to depress all of my hormones. And last week I started injection to "BOOST" all of my hormones, so I am able to produce lots of eggs!!! I have been giving myself 3 injection a day. At first it did not bother me one bit, but a few days ago I starting having bruising at my injection sites (abdomen)ouch!!! So now I have rotated my injection site to my outer thighs. The injections still hurt in the thighs, but I will live with it to get a BEAUTIFUL result in the end!!!! So this week I have been going to the doctor in the medical center every other day and having lab work and ultrasound done. Yesterday I had 9-11 folices...which is very good. I will return tomorrow and Sunday for more ultrasounds and blood work, and on Friday I will speaking to Dr. Valdes about my progress and when we are going to schedule the egg retrieval. I will be sometime next week. Kyle will have to come with me because I am having "IV margaritas" or in medical terms, moderation sedation...and will not be able to drive home! Then they will fertilize Kyle's "swimmers" with my eggs and 3-5 days later they will be implanted in me!!! And that how I think the process is going to go...But I will make sure I keep y'all update!

Sorry for no pictures with the post again, but Kyle has the camera this weekend in Port O Connor fishing...so sorry, I know the blog is so boring without any pics!! I will put some up when he gets home. I have lots of pictures to post because last weekend we took a trip to Georgia to see my cousin Trammell get married!!! Lots of fun and lots of great picture to show everyone!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!

XOXO,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment