Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Blastocyst...

where transferred successfully to me on Tuesday. Dr. Valdes seemed to be SUPER excited about the cell division of the blastocyst (embryos). She kept going on and on about how beautiful they were and how they were ready from a new home. She transferred 2 "beautiful blastocyst" to my uterus and when she was done transferring them she said, "OK...we will see you two beautiful blastocyst in 8 1/2 months." Kyle and I both laugh! Then next day I talk to my nurse Gloria and she reported to me that 4 embryos where frozen. Then I told her about how excited Dr. Valdes got about my blastocyst. Gloria told me, that she never says anything that she DOES NOT mean, and they my blastocyst did look really, really good. So I have been at home since the transfer taking it easy. (trying not to get to excited!!!)

Lots of things are going on at my house this week. Kyle's parents have been in town, which has been very nice. I am very lucky to be blessed with such WONDERFUL in-laws. My mother-in-law has done very bit of my laundry and will not let me lift a finger. And my father-in-law is putting the finishing touch on Kyle's newly remodeled office (which is pretty much in our backyard). The tile floor was completed today and looks really good! So, Kyle's business will be out of the house before I know it!!!! YEA for that!

I will keep everyone posted on everything that is going on. I tryed to scan in a picture of my blastocyst, but it will not download. So sorry for no pictures. Kyle and I should find out in about 2 weeks what the status of my blastocyst is...and I will let ya'll know! Until then....

XOXO,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, I will be thinking about you sweetie!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Faith is being sure of what we hope for...and certain of what we do not see."
    - Hebrews 11:1

    Praying hard! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tram, Tram

    I have been thinking about you alot lately. I hope everything has been going well, and that God works in your favor. You will be the most beautiful and amazing mother. I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I do know you are a strong and loving women.Keep up with the positive attitude. I keep you in my prayers always!

    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete